THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, September 1, 2008

Summer '08

Ahhh it’s a wrap! Summer of 2008 that’s is, had someone down times but then had the company of wonderful friends to make sure I made the best of it all. I made great additional friends and lost one(don’t worry wasn’t much of a casualty) met different types of random ass crazy type of people (my kind of crowd) Over all I just had crazy fun I’ll let the pics speak for itself.
Photobucket
I love these folks to the max!! second family right here
Photobucket
ha! aint no boundaries when we get up! *special shout out to Trigg n Tiff giving em the sexy*

Photobucket
Events of '08 brought us closer...who wudda thunk it??(we r going to pretend that mickey D's bag in her hand is nonexistent)
Photobucket
I love these two girls! reunion so sweet!
Photobucket
High school crew..o how time has passed/and things have changed...sweet essence of a reunion! *missing like 4 peeps!*
Photobucket

gotta end it off with urs truly! its a wrap folks!

0 comments: