THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, August 31, 2008

New kid in Town

Photobucket
Soo hi guys, I am very excited about the end of this year and the upcoming year. Everything to me seems sooo new…well the only thing new is My new school, well you see I used to go to Howard University (gonna miss my friends dearly ::tear:: ) now I attend Temple Univeristy and I have absolutely fallen in love with it! I love philly especially if your into the fine ass Muslim men :sigh: I looove change (positive change) I cannot stay rooted in one spot, its so bad that, in high school I opted to travel an hour every day to attend school in the next borough, left high school and went offto college 5 hrs away from home and I absolutely loved every bit of it. I hate feeling like I’m in a box, like I’m not experiencing and making the best of what life has to offer, I crave for knowledge and I feed off it. I don’t want hear about it, I want to experience it myself, so I can tell you about it from experience of course.

Ok let me backtrack I’ve definitely gone waaay off track, I have dealt with and gone through sooo much these past 4 yrs of my life, this year being one of the worst and freshest and I am welcoming and embracing the change with open arms (sorry don’t really want to get into the details…cuz its blah blah blah). Right now I am writing the way my mind is working all types of random shit colliding into each other in my head (which is why I prefer blogging over actually having to write a paper, I get to structure my blog however the f**k I want to). Well yea so my new humble abode is Philly and I am absolutely in love with it, I kind of feel bad because I feel like I am cheating on New York in a a way, but hey Philly’s been good to me. New York of course will always have a place in my heart no doubt afterall all the luvs of my life reside there. So anyhoo I start school on Tuesday (finally!) and I’m actually looking forward to being the new kid on campus, maybe I’ll look so lost that some fine ass brother (preferably Muslim) will offer help, and I’ll say yes! Yes! Yes! Well in my head, but to him I‘ll say “sure why not..thank you" with a big ass goofy ass cheesy ass smile (damn that smile of mine!) Well I am really looking forward to tomorrow, cant tell ya what 2morrow is about yet, don’t want to spoil the surprise or even jinx myself so for now my fingers are tightly crossed.

0 comments: