
I was a firm believer in planning and I'm still sort of a planner, ask anyone that's knows me well. Shit I would go absolutely crazy when things didn't go as plan, actually start panicking practically on the brink of tears. 5 years ago I meticulously planned where I would be in five years, totally ignorant to life's sidetracks and what not, totally oblivious to the fact the Lord is the master planner of all things. I absolutely hate it when things don't go as I planned, if I say meet at 8:30 and you're there at nine it bugs the shit out of, because my ass was waiting for you since 8:25! (yea I like to be early).
Now here I am 21 yrs young, not where I expected to be, not with who I expect to be with , friends with those I expected to be lifelong friends with ,yet friends with my so called "sworn" enemies. I'm not even interested in the same genre of music, food, activities, and book. I dont even have same old peference in bun joints aka boos. I remember in the 6th grade, when asked to write those "what would you like to be when you're older" crap, like I really gives a shit, I would say lawyer. Right now I'm on a completely different path, to be honest my life long dream is to become a doctor(cardiologist; the human heart is absolutely intriguing to me…. I watch too much discovery health) but for now I'm doing nursing only as a back up plan for me(at least that's my plan). I don't think I would be too good a lawyer because 1. I am not a fan of lying 2. I hate deceiving people 3. I am too damn compassionate…no like for real I feel people's pain like its my own. 4. It would mighty hard for me to defend you if I think your ass is guilty 5. Because 4..3..2..1 I would be one broke ass lawyer since no one wants an honest lawyer! I think I'll just stick to Law and Order, SVU to be specific, come to think of it Criminal intent is aight to me now. Didn't even plan on writing this hot mess , but now I'm gonna post this, I actually PLANNED that J .
Sincerely yours,
Ex-planner
BYEEEE!!
16 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment