THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, September 1, 2008

B***h ass Life...or not?


Have you ever had that fucked up, where did you go Ephemeral blissfulness? Good because I’m currently having that wack a** feeling rite about now. I honestly love life, the hidden mysteries/agenda of it, its cunning bitch i'm laughing at you ways. The way it constantly teases with what made you drunkely happy and without the evidnece of much change is what you want to knee-jerk or beat down brutally *ouch kinda violent sorry*. As f****d as life is or seems its sooo effing intriguing to me, everyday I wake thinking I'm missing out on something.

Dunno you say life is a b***h, But i say a b***h is the way HE/she (yes i said he...some men are itches too...lets not get into that) is because HE/she has something to prove. Life is what it is, nothing to prove, Shit is real.

I think i just went into my rambling mode...oh well I'm out

0 comments: