THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

God's shinning his rays of blessings on me

Photobucket

Hey guys, I almost didnt write a blog today, I'm just really tired today for some reason, and I have an early start tomorrow. I just couldn't let my tiredness getting in the way of ackowledgement. Allah has been really good to me lately, I am loving my school so much, I have a job interview tomorrow **not a position I really care for** but I'm still thankful for the lord works in mysterious ways, and finally, I have my own car! thanks to my parents who surprised me with it today, even in the color that I want.
Photobucket I love it!

Although its been tough for me lately, I've kept my head up and my faith intact, nothing is ever to small or big in the eyes of God, and I thank HIM for the good he has done in my life thus far, even the bad, for its to make me wiser and stronger.
Photobucket
"How remarkable is the case of the believer! There is good for him in everything, but this is not the case for anyone except for the believer. When the believer receives any good, he is thankful to Allah, and gets a reward. And when some misfortune befalls him, he endures it patiently, for which he is (also) rewarded." {Fiqh as-Sunnah, vol.4, p.1.}

**The picture depicts the ray of sunshine and blessing thats Allah has bestowed upon me, although there may be some cloudy days, the light is always there ready to shine through so I can appreciate its presence and warmth.**

0 comments: