
I knew it. Know it. Have known it.
I've dreamt it. Felt it. Lived it.
My hearts beats many tempos for it. Most off beat.
Off Beat is what keeps me on Beat.
I can't lie. I've grown weak. Then strong.
I have cried. Laughed. Been mute.
My emotions are real. I embrace it.
Sometimes I wonder. Wonder how my weakness makes me stronger.
I love it. I hate it. I want it.
Doubt I feel. yet I push on.
Despair I've felt. But hope is never to far behind.
Its okay. There's nothing wrong with my tears.
I welcome it. I embrace it.
In the corner I curl up. Hidden.
But yet I find myself. Funny I cant hide from myself.
describe me. emotional.
Describe me. happy.
Describe me. stupid.
Describe me. intellectual
Describe me. immature.
Describe me. Mature
You see. my emotions and actions are balanced.
My negatives. Close to my positive.
Come try it. Break me.
Dont stop. Try harder
Love me. Hate me.
Take me. Leave me.
My world is a whirl of confusion.
I lose myself in it over and over.
Why cant you. Why wont you make it stop.
Step inside my body. I hate it
Step outside. I love it.
Get in my mind. No get out.
I wont do it to you. Handle it you cannot.
I love me. I love me.
I hate me. No I LOVE me.
BYEEEE!!
16 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment