
I feel so wreckless, God dammit my mind is reckless, secretly I abhor you, but for the sake of peace I pretend to love you. You are the epitome of AN ANGRY BLACK MAN. Why do you treat me so wrongly, all I want was the love. Guess what now I gives a fuck, my kind heart won’t allow me not to care bout your well being, but I gives a fuck about the the non-progressive nature of our relationship. When your angry, you overdo it, you catch yourself and try kindness, it comes off as fake, where the fawk is your medium. All I want is for you to fall back HARD.
I stated that my mind is reckless because its brimming with innumerable amount of words, ready to lash out at you. I don’t hate you, actually I don’t care for you, my feelings towards you is one of indifference. I don’t care to sit down and “talk” fuck that shit. On behalf of my need for placidity, I chose to ignore, what my mind refuses to let go. I refuse to give in and “talk”, I am somewhat afraid of what will escape, for I know once I start, I won’t stop or curb my words, I’ll make sure it cuts deep into your soul, just as your words and hands have cut deep into mine.
I’m tired of being the ever hopeful person, thinking things are getting better, when you act nice, only to break my once fragile heart again. So I’m going to say this in CAP LOCKS and clear…FUCK YO COUCH NUCCA.(couldn’t help throwing it in) this is actually better than what I meant to say.
I know you’ll never see this blog, its not really about you or for you. This blog a place of complacency for me.
For ya’ll simple ass individual’s (if anyone besides my friends reads this) its not about my love interest, my life doesn’t revolve around that shit.
Sincerely yours,
Keeping my reckless mind in check





2 comments:
Clearly this wasn't a love interest because if it was you would have DIRECTLY set his ass on fire and blog about the aftermath. Lmao this blog was so vicious, it's perfect and I love it. Sometimes we stay quiet and don't react because the only reaction we're capable of giving at that point is overreaction, until even that isnt a feasible emotion and the relationship ends up terminating itself, or someone walks away battered and bloodied. Sorry, did i O.D.?
Lol you're right about, "DIRECTLY set his ass on fire and blog about the aftermath." No you did not O.D., sometimes I question whether I O.D. with my emotions. My fear of overreaction is what keeps me mum. I think I'd rather let the relationship terminate itself,its not gonna be my ass that's "battered and bloodied" Done with it.
Post a Comment