THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friday went Black!






Oh yes, I most def reaped the benefits of the long awaited Black Friday. No I did not go at the break of dawn, I actually went with the 'rents in the mid-afternoon and the mall was crowded as hell (Exton Mall) seriously, my dad had to wait in the car while my mom and I hurriedly shopped. Well I got some great stuff! Bought a REAL (not H&m, I mean they are cute, just not real lol) black leather jacket that was formely $225 for $49.50, that was just ridiculous. I copped 2 boots, and couple of other miscellaneous things. I finally bought a new wallet! yay, no like I needed a new one I think I had the other from like my junior or senior year in High School (Damnnnnnn) yea I know, lol. Well below are pics to capture my Black Friday Euphoria :) enjoy!!






My new PURPLE wallet!


















My victory groove!!
















go me go me ..owwwww!










3 comments:

Everyday Jane Dope. said...

Yay! it works...I had so much to say before about one of your posts and then the comment button wasn't clicking :( I didnt get shit on black friday but a headache and some curry chicken. It's all good! You guh head with all your goodies!

Kofi Bofah said...

The 'rents.'

Cool.

RareBreed said...

Lol thanks...n yay! a new commentator!