Ugh! it's 6:50 am, and here I am doing a paper that's due 8:40 a.m., I stay doing this shit, I swear I really can't wait until this semester is over! I am always so tired, never having time for myself or anyone for that matter, if its not school its work and whatever free time I do have is a blessing because I can squeeze in as much studying and whatever homework I have due in.
Def left my cell phone at home...ehhh...not feeling that helpless without it, dont really feel like talking or texting anyway, although I left it by accident.
I am definitely looking forward to next week, my girls are coming to visit me and I know its going to be a big awesome break for me, Like on some real I seriously love those two, being there for me hard body and they are still there, couldn't have asked for better friends.
Its brings a faint smile out of me when i think about my past "boo joint", it seems like I can't seem to get a break, they come after one another. My first real Bf was high school, he was a cool dude but the one your teachers warned you to stay away from, and the one you COULDNT take home to mom dukes, but outside of all the bad boy image I liked him, and somewhat have respect for him. Besides the fact that we lacked much in common, he was real enough to tell me that he couldn't stay with me because I was leaving (college), I was hurt, like damn, but we came to mutual agreement to end it, but feelings were obviously still there.
Then comes in my next BF who was someone I talked to about my issues with my previous Bf, and feelings started budding because unlike him he was so understanding and was willing to "keep a long distance thing with me" which I found funny because after almost three years he cheated and his excuse was "the distance" I always wanted to stay wtf Nigga you knew that shit before you got with me! lol.
Now I have another one (they just keep coming right after each other lol) he's cool, OLDER, but young looking, but get this if I were to get into it with him, it will become ANOTHER long distance relationship(lives far), and I'm not bout to have no next nigga try to temporarily replace me to fill a void cuz somebody WILL get cut, (dead ass). I'm still inconclusive about my feelings for him but I do entertain him on the phone. To be honest if my ass not done with school, there is no relationship, and if I find that a dude hinders my success in school (with random bullshit stress) you getting cut out, that simple. I cant worry bout what or WHO he's doing way over yonder because I could give a fuck, therefore I let them know real quick I am not looking for nothing serious yet so please dont put too much energy me because you will be highly dissapointed. But he seems focused and understanding so he's good for now, lol.
Like my Home bwoy said in this convo.... I heart him(had a long ass convo but this is the only part ya need to see! lol)
*******6:02:09 PM): Let school work be ur only drama
T****v (6:02:26 PM): its a whole lotta drama too one after the other lol
******** (6:02:26 PM): Like damn I got this report to do FUCK LOL
T****v (6:02:31 PM): lol
I hate the cold:(
back to my paper.....
BYEEEE!!
16 years ago





2 comments:
We just need men as playmates, all work and no play? chill. I'm not taking anyone seriously until after May 2009, so I say :-/
hahaaa, oh trust I'll play but more work. Being playmates seems to be their fav hobby lol. Word yo, get that degree first.
Post a Comment