This blog is about to be on some cryptic shit, my mind is cryptic therefore it only makes sense, why write it though? My brain suffers from lack of exercising and challenge, my hands and fingers long for the repetitive fluid movements over my keyboard. It is insanely analogous to a sexual feeling when I uncage my thoughts, a climax unbeknownst to me. Call me weird, but sometimes I long to taste my thoughts, hold my thoughts, an exotic ramification is what they are.
My thoughts bleed internally inner struggles, they quarrel with me, and my morals, they scream for air, for release, yet I refuse them, I suppress them with asinine conversations with nameless people. However my thoughts are not known to give up uncomplicatedly, they’d rather haunt me in my dreams.
The haunt is never a nightmare, never do I wake up afraid to go back to sleep. In my dreams, I received answers, I see things I’ve feigned ignorance about. Unconsciously my mind always attempts to free my captive battles . How? When I close my eyes and open them, my vision is askew, the world becomes distorted, my reality seems fabled. I constantly feel the need to reassure myself and I feel my face. The all to familiar wetness, my uncanny gift, creating my own rain, to wash away my pain, I embrace it and let it flow. Squinting my eyes tightly so once again my reality becomes visible.
Please don’t get this blog wrong my dear readers, depressed is what I’m not, happy I’m not, but exhilarated I’m, content I am. My contentment unlike others does not keep me rooted or fixated in the same stage, instead I long to progress up contently.
Read ,understand, and judge with your mind and not your heart. Your heart cannot exist without the existence of your mind. Put your mind first, it makes wiser, concise, and concrete decisions, your heart on the other hand distorts, and is incapable of separating the truth from reality.
Love always with
My mind first, then heart :-)
My mind first, then heart :-)





3 comments:
snap snap snap snap snap snap snap
xx
Aww this one is great, a poet indeed! Umm the pragmatic solution is to think with one's mind before the heart, but unfortunately, life doesn't feel as good that way. When you allow your heart to feel before your mind takes control and rips the sensation to shreds,you experience the concentrated, undiluted version of whatever emotion. The bad moments hurt like hell, like alcohol on a fresh wound. But the happy moments are indescribable and worth the pain (similar to relationship with men smfh). Life is a drug and our heart is it's addict, sometimes we're high until we run out of our supply, and we withdraw.
Finding that equilibrium is essential.
I totally agree, I can not remember for the life of me when I felt Deliriously happy with my mind. My heart yes, and like you said it feels oh so good, but when in pains, with your heart it hurts so bad. I think in time of pain is when I my mind to step in. Life sucks lol.
Post a Comment