I am literally sitting here with tears rolling down my face, life is just too short for anything, sadden to hear the loss of a beautiful sister, the loss of one the good ones. We always take people for granted and forget to tell them how much we appreciate them, love them and look them in the face and say thank you for all you’ve done for me. Whether positve or negative the Lord strategically places everyone we encounter in our lives, and in one form or another they have or will render you help. I love every single person that has made an impact in my life, that has help shaped me into the person , the Almighty all knowing God has planned for me to be. Its scary to know or feel that this person may not be their tomorrow, we are all here to fulfill a duty and when God says our time is up there is no arguing that. Lets rid ourselves of pettiness and of negativity, I love you even if don’t love me, I like you even if you don’t like me. God has given us all a never ending Buoyancy to fulfill our duty on this earth, and leave here leaving a blessed footprint in the hearts of everyone. Never give up hope in anything, the Lord will never bestow upon you, anything he doesn’t think you can handle. If he brings you to it, he will bring you through it.
Some quotes I try to live by
1.The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.
2.Learn the wisdom of compromise, For it is better to bend a little than to break.
3.Gratitude to God should be as regular as your heartbeat.
I didn’t mention names, but each one you know where you stand with me.
Remember Latee loves you forever and always
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ishe ti olorun oba mi ro mi ni mofe je.
Some quotes I try to live by
1.The world is full of people looking for spectacular happiness while they snub contentment.
2.Learn the wisdom of compromise, For it is better to bend a little than to break.
3.Gratitude to God should be as regular as your heartbeat.
I didn’t mention names, but each one you know where you stand with me.
Remember Latee loves you forever and always
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Ishe ti olorun oba mi ro mi ni mofe je.






0 comments:
Post a Comment