THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We always love the Klassic joints



New up and coming Model, lyricist, entrepenuer, name it she's in it, turns the big 21 on!!! Bet ya'll wondering so what, who is she and why is she so important??? Well duhhhh she's non other than my bestest friend in the whole wide world (at least one of them). She's has come a llong way to get to this point and knowing her peserverance this is not the end of it. One of THE hardest working girl I know, know what shes whats and accumulates it the right way, I truly admire her for that!Been through it with her since elementary and I love her to death!!!!! muhaaazzzz baby girl, this is my ode to you and i wish you many many more!!!!! Happy 21st babes!


*******We stay Fikxxxxxed*******




0 comments: