THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, October 10, 2008

This gosh darnit election


I hate this whole elections shit, don't get me wrong I'm for Obama all the way but he still an effin politician. Yea some politicians really do care about the majority but honestly at the end of the day, they really after winning, making a whole bunch of promises, seducing us with eloquent speeches that makes us want to give it up...our vote that it. This election here for me is really irritating, the debates are irking the shit out of me, because its getting repetitive like shit. I give McCain some credit because he does have experience, then pulls some political fuckery by having palin as his V.P. wtf?!!! whose intelligence are you trying to insult here..oh wait the "hockey moms" I feel like it is now all about winning and not about the real thing. Both candidates have their negatives, McCain was a POW therefore he sucks at surving and keeping himself safe, if he decides to start war with every other country you know our asses losing or getting caught. Obama doesn't have much foreign policy experience but He has Joe Biden and enough people in his cabinets that can make up for it, so I fucks with him.

0 comments: