THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, April 10, 2009

The reason I keep Believing...

The Reason I keep believing in Love is the breath that it breathes in me every time I imagine him.
Him, being the one whom I may eventually end up being with...

I have this picture clear perfection dreamt up that cannot be broken down by insecurities, deceit, betrayal, or the broken-hearted.

More over the type of love I feel awaits me has to be greater than anyone who has ever proclaimed love to me and far deeper than anyone I have professed my deepest love for.

Undeserving and washed with flaws, I keep believing because I know that the love that has been broken over so many years of selfish love, where not even my own father has loved me the way love is...I know the dept of crying every night because love is in fact too much to bare on someone so worthless.

I keep believing because I know that there is a promise to me for what it is worth I plan to never devalue it, but savor it in its entirety and simply because I have vowed that I must love in such an unselfish and unconditional way and have this love be reciprocated, I keep believing in the love I want to know.

xxMaYzIe

Not much can be expatiated about this poem written by my sister, our minds and lives are so intertwined, that her ink to paper becomes written words of my hidden thoughts.

0 comments: