THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I must have taken the happy pill, or drank some happy juice...cuz your girl is tooo siced! past couple of weeks I've just been feeling oh sooo good, and not because everything is going the way I want it to, trust its not, but the thing is I could careless, I'm alive, living, blessed than most, and its high time I realize that shit. The best part about it is that my happiness comes from within, not HE, THEY, SHE, THEM, not from no one but from Latee.
Sidebar: Today's spring fling at Temple...and it's drizzling :-( BUT soooo much free giveaways!! Ooooo yeah my girls stepped sooooo welll oh em gee! I'm on campus right now, but I'll post pics up when I get home!
So back to what I was saying yea, I don't remember the last time I cried, or felt sad, I don't understand it but I'm def not gonna question it. I do believe it is because I am taking a different approach to everything negative that comes my way, flip it and use it to my own advantage. I remember when it was HIM that saddened me all the time, and my friends would tell me date others, and I just knew in my heart that the last thing I wanted, was to escape to was the same species I was escaping from. And how can I date others when all you fucking do is compare one to the next, doesn't work, doesn't help at least not for me. It is fun to see them chase, cuz that's all they gonna keep doing for now is chasing:-).
The parents are traveling off the continent*tear* am gonna be on this continent alll by myself....wait freee cribs (my apt and their house) oook I'm having a party yall...sike naw! lol, but I am gonna miss them, even though they get on my GOSH DARN nerves, I guess somewhere in my partially frozen heart I do love em.
Sooooo I've thinking about doing a video blog, me and my homegirl was actually talking about it, I think that shit would hot, since our lives are pretty hot, and I might add we are pretty hot too lol, no we really are tho, but yea look out for that. We are actually trying to do sooo much maybe tooo much, but God willing it will all happen.
Ok it stopped raining, bout to get more free shit and funnel cake! peace!

3 comments:

Everyday Jane Dope. said...

Aww I'm happy you're happy!
I think it's that time of the year...the seasonal depression has come and passed.
Spring makes everything feel better :-)

"thru my lens" said...

owwwwwww. :) u better remain happy or else..

RareBreed said...

:-D Thanks guys!! I'm especially happy you guys are happy I'm happy! yea the weather is def a a plus!