THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello blog world....so I'm back by popular demand!! (more like my roomie demand). She simply adores me ...I dare her to deny it.....

Just because I dont post here doesnt mean I dont write, I do, I dont know what I would do if I didnt write. So what's up with me? hmmm well I have two of the best roommates ever! Trust me I have had icky sub par roomies, and I feel lucky enough with the two I have, we are like little families of girls. I have a lot to write talk about...so look forward to that. My birthday is next week, turning 23<--- wow I'm def getting older AND wiser. TRUST it means nothing when you don't have mental growth with your age. You start to notice that sometimes you outgrow people the way you outgrow your clothes, shoes etc. I have funnnn things planned for my bday!! Besides having dinner with those I love, I 'm also gonna see FELA on Broadway!!! don't know who that is? Google him baby...

Oh yea happy New year! haha ;-)

0 comments: