This whole Chris n Riri business started a friendly but heated debate between my home girl and I the other day. We honestly do not know the story, people will only conclude based on their belief. I can never come to a conclusion on this matter because I was not present when this occurred.
I’ve noticed a lot of males siding with Chris, and some females too, stating that Riri (no pun intended) my have started it, that females put their hands on men too, that it’s a whole double standard…blah blah blah. On the real, it is in fact a double standard, so what. I mean fooor many years up to date men have been in control of everything. Men want to uphold the position of power and leave women in a submissive role, men define beauty, men create salaries, men create and control majority of businesses, lol they even invented bras. I believe that one of the main reason that many are quick to side with riri, and wholly believe she is a victim is due to her gender, she is seen as the weaker being, the one who must be protected….and who created and embraces this idea?? MEN. SO if Riri chooses to play the role of the victim, whether or not she’s at fault…oh the fuck well, you reap what you sow. So when men complain about double standards, and how things are so unfair and blah blah…is amusing to me. The history and oppression of women can be compared to the oppression of African Americans, that when a female herself says riri deserves it, and claim issues of double standards against men or anything is bout as funny ass black people claming there’s no such thing as racism, and affirmative action should cease to exist. You cannot eradicate the infected leaves of a tree, and expect the problem to be resolved, you’ve got to attack at the root. Meaning you cannot hate society for embracing Riri and shunning Chris. Women are “weaker” so we expected riri to be the victim, just like, society expect the bad guy on the news to be a black man. Like I said you reap what you sow. 
BYEEEE!!
16 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment