THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Friday, October 23, 2009

Liberation

soo been natural for bout roughly 3yrs...n this is my first coloring n blow out. Though I love the blow out I hate heat...sooo its a once a blue moon thing...besides I love the natural texture of my hair n too much heat denatures it.
I use cantu shea butter shampoo(smells greeat)makes my hair sooo soft
Cantu shea butter leave in conditioner
African raw shea butter ( I melt it down b4 using it to avoid clogging of pores, its ooo soo great to to use on the body right after a shower/bath and the oil is warmm hmmm!)doesnt have the best smell, but you can mask it with perfume, or lotion or hairspray(when used in hair).
vitamine E oil
water



Photobucket


Photobucket
my facial expression when trying to comb my hair without a blowout

Photobucket

sexc face?


Photobucket

my faveee

Photobucket

Photobucket
Nigerian n damn proud of it

Photobucket
tried a new style

0 comments: