THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Remembering a fallen soldier (Swift aka Mendoza)


Gone but never forgotten.

This piece here was written by a talented lyricist Mayyzie.




Dear Swift, its been a year now/since u been gone, bout to shed a tear now/ya killers locked up, but it still aint fair how, they took ya life away

...Last year today...Now I say...

Peace to the sky, since my homie died,I keep the peace to survive...I'ma beast on the rise/Lyrically, I try to achieve what he would have wanted me/still smile when I think back on all the memories/get fresh dap, two claps and the guns up/summers use to be get fresh, now its the young bucks/wish u was here, cuz Im all grown up/in the hood I dont show no love, I keep it moving/as far as im concerned most of them snakes in the grass, cuz after you passed, they was chillin with the nigga that did the shooting/believe me, wanted to snitch myself/word to my health, but the situation couldnt be help/but trust me that nigga heard how I felt/ n then Bash came home, but went right back/Kombs is ghost, aint seen him since the wake matterfact/once,but Im chillin, be feeling like smokin a blunt/but I dont cuz im praying u in heaven, so I try to stay pure as a monk/dont need God denying my wants...

See you when I get there...I love you!

R.I.P. Swift (1 year today)

0 comments: