THE REASON YOU'RE INFATUATED IS BECAUSE MY STYLE AND PERSONA IS SICK.

awesome Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Guess who's Bizzack??

soooooooooo wow I've been gone for like forever....best believe plenty o' shit happened in the midst of my absense...its also nice to know I was missed too! :).

Oh yea happy New Years, holidays all that good ish, hope you all had a wonderful time, I know my ass did.

As much as I would like to blog frequently it's hard, I never knew life without wireless connection could be so depressing ugh! well school is starting pretty darn soon... scared a lil because I have to take 18 credits of difficult ass classes, if I don't stay on point my schedule could be a recipe for failure..sigh.

So I really didn't do that whole new years resolution crap...cuz no one ever sticks to it, BUT i did promise myself that I wasnt gonna carry a certain BS into the new year and that I meant ;-).

wish I could stay longer...but gotta go! we''ll be back hopefully soon.

1 comments:

the YOUNG LIONESS said...

sound like a good new years promise!